- Sustainability is more than a buzzword for us. Museums are committed doing more with less—so are we.
- More than just designers, our team members understand the academic foundations of the museum’s charge.
- We’ve been developing exhibits and education materials for museums since 1998.
- We stay engaged in museum associations such as TAM, attending, practical clinics and staying aware of industry issues and evolving philosophies.
- Our artifact-centric exhibition designs are informed by three distinct perspectives: curatorial, education, and artistic.
- Museums are dynamic places charged with ongoing reinvention and intense multitasking—we understand and try to integrate our services with your availability.
- We are a community of cultural institutions, we flourish when we learn from one other.
- Museums are what we do.
- When our parents told us we should enjoy our job, we took them seriously!